Kindergartner today~1st Grader tomorrow
This year my dad is taking both boys to Indy a few days early. Last year he just took B with him, but Mase jumped in the car with his blanket and hippo and said he was ready to go. My dad wasn't willing to break Mase's heart again this year. I think he is insane, but I'm really looking forward to a few days of peace and quiet. Austin and I will meet them in Indy on Friday. I'm especially thankful for a 12 hour car ride where I'll get to stay in my seat the whole way, no climbing into the back to fix broken headphones or pick up a dropped crayon.
1 comment:
oh wow. I thought my parents were troopers with voluntarily keeping the kids for a week at a time, but a 12 hour car ride with them...I don't think they'd agree to that!!! He's a brave man!!!
Post a Comment