Saturday, May 15, 2010

SonShine School Program & Graduation

The SonShine School program was this past Thursday. Mase is in the Busy Bee 3 year old class. They sang "1-2-3 Jesus Loves Me" and "I'm a Little Busy Bee". I was 'backstage' with my class and completely forgot to come out and watch Mase. Austin did take video so I watched it later.
I'm a little busy bee, yellow and black.
See me gather pollen on my back.
What the queen bee tells me, I must do.
So I can make sweet honey for you.
Braden is in the Kindergarten class. They sang "When I grow up..." and "He's Got the Whole World in His Hand". B wants to be a fire fighter when he grows up.
The students who are going on to full day school next year (1st grade and all day kindergarten) graduated. Doesn't B look excited about his last SSS program?


I realize we are missing pictures of our family, the boys with their friends, and the boys with their teachers. This is because I have to turn the camera over to Austin for the night. My Pre-K class keeps me occupied most of the night. My parents are always there to pick up the slack. They meet the boys' teachers and "oooohhhh and aaawww" over their Me Books.

No comments: