11 months ago
Monday, May 17, 2010
Soccer, the End
I have to say, I wasn't disappointed that our last day of games was rained out. We met at Cici's for team parties. The boys each received a medal for their outstanding abilities on the soccer field, or maybe they just give those to everyone. ; ) I'm pretty sure we play soccer for the half-time oranges, the end of game snacks, and the end of the season medals.
Soul Mates
BFFs
The Fireballs
The Sassy Siblings (I think that is their name)
Coach Re
Just saving up pics for the wedding video. We hope Mase is taller then Addy by then!

Our soccer stars
In the off season we will work on running and kicking the ball at the same time. We will also work on standing up while on the field and leaving the pouting at home. Mase also needs to learn that there is NO tackling in soccer. He tends to hold a grudge if someone takes the ball from him, or even just out runs him. This is a problem since he is the shortest kid on the team.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Uh oh. I see a big problem in the near future! Zane already calls her Addy Tur...
even though we preached to them to stay with the ball and keep going, i secretly LOVED when he wanted me to hold him on the soccer field!!
Post a Comment